Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, Just to let you know I had a very positive experience with Tribe Archery customer service. When I called, they asked to leave a message and they did call right back. They helped me with my needs and were prompt on shipping. I also understand they are shipping two of the compounds that were originally designed by Rob Maitland and those that shot them at the ATA show were really impressed. All is looking good at this company that is really trying hard. Jim

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I echo Jims sentiment. Heath will do well with these bows if he continues to handle things they way they've been doing. I admit to being somewhat disenchanted while they were marketing and building up the anticipation. But, things appear to be in good working order now.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Unfortunate I've had the opposite experience.

Last year I called about getting Agressor cams, left a message, got a call right back. Talked to Heath and he wasn't sure of the price. He said they were on the web page with a price. Not on the page, no price. I called back a few weeks later, left a message and never received a call back.

Almost 2 months ago I inquired about the Zues, received a reply email same day with all the info on the bow. At the end of the email Heath said if you have anymore questions contact us. I replied same day with with questions on price and availability, no return email.

It was close to the ATA show and I knew they were busy. I waited till after the show and sent another email. Got a reply from Heath a few days later stating he was turning this over to someone else and he would get back to me.

That was the last I heard from them.

It's too bad, I love those bows and would have been a fan boy

·
Archery Talk Sponsor
3,548 Posts
Unfortunate I've had the opposite experience.

It's too bad, I love those bows and would have been a fan boy
Hopefully, it's just "growing pains", or maybe they haven't got the phone/e-mail reply technology thing dialed in.

There are times where e-mails aren't received by the party you send to even though your mail program says "sent". Sometimes e-mails you send are picked off by the receiver's "spam filters".

With phone answering machines, it's not impossible to "accidentally" delete phone messages. (been there, done that)

Maybe they could chime in here.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Hopefully, it's just "growing pains", or maybe they haven't got the phone/e-mail reply technology thing dialed in.

There are times where e-mails aren't received by the party you send to even though your mail program says "sent". Sometimes e-mails you send are picked off by the receiver's "spam filters".

With phone answering machines, it's not impossible to "accidentally" delete phone messages. (been there, done that)

Maybe they could chime in here.
I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt BUT he received the first and third emails because he responded to them. The third email he said he was going to transfer to another employe. Never heard a thing after that.

I don't want to sound nit picky but I had the $$$ to drop on a Zues and wanted to support them. I just don't feel I should have to chase down a company so I can buy a bow from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts