Archery Talk Forum banner

Tribute or General?

1005 23
If you had to keep one and get rid of one, which do you keep? Both bows are like new.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

10,284 Posts
For me

If you had to keep one and get rid of one, which do you keep? Both bows are like new.
It`s a No-Brainer... I would Most Definitly without a Doubt keep the Tribute! :wink: And I have had 4 or 5 Generals already... The Tribute is the Best bow Bowtech has made to date if you ask me;and you did...LOL! But keep the one that feels Best for You! :darkbeer:

· Registered
5,756 Posts
:down:

· Registered
2,658 Posts
It`s a No-Brainer... I would Most Definitly without a Doubt keep the Tribute! :wink: And I have had 4 or 5 Generals already... The Tribute is the Best bow Bowtech has made to date if you ask me;and you did...LOL! But keep the one that feels Best for You! :darkbeer:

+2. I doubt even the 09 linup has anyhting on the Tribute. Best product todate by Bowtech.

· Registered
2010 Bowtech Destroyer 350 - 2022 Elite EnVision on order
1,282 Posts
Keep the General, sell me the Tribby.....cheap! :wink:

Know what I mean.............:rolleyes:

· Registered
698 Posts
Keep both and get rid of the wife.:wink: Seriously I love my General and never shot a Tribute. I bet alot of people wish they had your problem.

· Registered
2,403 Posts
I would love to keep both but the wife has different feelings/ideas
Wives have lots of feelings...about our possessions...mmmmm and we usually could care less about theirs...keep them both,or if ya get shut off...the tribute has to stay!lol

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Why would you ask us, you need to keep the one you like. But if you want to keep the one I like; you need to keep the General...hands down.

Answer these questions and you will make the right decision:

Which one is quieter?
Which one has a rock solid back wall?
Which one can you shoot better at longer distance?
Which one has less hand shock?

· Registered
6,441 Posts
I got rid of my General to pickup a second Tribute. Never though the General a bad bow, but the Tribute strikes me as better. True, stripped down, the General is quieter, but I doubt anyone's gonna take a bare bow into the woods. My Tributes as setup aren't noticably louder to my ears than my setup General was.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.