Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been taking the vegetable chlorophyll for about 2 weeks. Has anyone ever tried it??? I can tell a difference. Well, I think I can. Give me your thoughts.

·
Registered Elker
7,716 Posts
What does it do? I hope it doesnt give the runs or I ain't buyin' it.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
SilentElk said:
What does it do? I hope it doesnt give the runs or I ain't buyin' it.
Actually,that can be one of the side effects!! I bought some before my elk hunt and they were giving me a good case of the drizzlies, so I had to knock them off.I was noticing a difference though while I was using them. That particular side effect was noted on my bottle. They can be considered "internal camoflauge". They take away your body scent internally. No perspiration smell, no bad breath, even "posterior gaseous discharges" don't smell!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
It is to eliminate body oder. I tried taking the tablets for a month (one a day) and I dont think it changed anything. no runs eather. maybe two a day? I don't know. I just got sentlock camo. and I have not been busted yet.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
bowhuntrrl said:
Act. . They can be considered "internal camoflauge". They take away your body scent internally. No perspiration smell, no bad breath, even "posterior gaseous discharges" don't smell!!!
WHOA!!! I work with a guy that needs this stuff! Where do you get it and how much???? I am using this as stocking stuffers for Christmas! :D :D :D

·
Registered
19,453 Posts
1bigtaco said:
For scent? Or does it make your skin green so you can hunt naked?:D ;)
LMAO, leave it to you ;)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I have been taking this stuff during hunting season for years. In fact you just reminded me that I have to take my ration this morning.

My mom was a RN at a nursing home and she told me they gave some of the residents Chlorophyll so they did not have so much body odor. Well, I have been using it ever since........and it works! You can get it at just about any health food store.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

In my case I have not contracted the "squirts". Maybe a case by case thing. I got my supply from the GNC. It is a local health food store. When I asked the clerk about the Chlorophyll she asked me where do I hunt etc. It use seems to be pretty widespread. The cost is about 11 bucks for 90 tablets. I take two a day. There is a notible color change in the feces. Kinda like you were on a "greens" diet.. Hehehehe...
I still am very careful with sweat etc. The body order that is generated with sweat actually comes from the bacteria that thrive on your sweat. The smell comes from the gas they are expelling during their feast. I do not believe that the internal Chlorophyll can assist with this problem.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I tried them awhile back, picked them up at the local discount health food store. They turned my terds green, but I couldnt tell any change in my "smell". I didnt have a real problem with odor either, so I may not be the best test subject.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.