Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day All, I hate to ask a stupid question but I really don't know which is the right way. For a right hand shooter what is the proper side to put the Adjusto-Trigger or Friction Enhancer on? Does it go on the inside or outside of the release? Reason being is my old release not a Carter came with a friction enhancer on the inside and ive been shooting like that for years. I see on Carters web site all the pictures have the triggers on the oppisite side or outside of the release. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
As long as there is no contact with the release body, use it either way, but the way the releases are pictured on Carter's website is the "proper" way to set the trigger.

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
THAT'S WIERD!

You mean I've been putting them on backwards all this time? Doesn't tha put the trigger barrel right up against your face or neck? How can you trigger it with your thumb pad if it's on the outside?:confused:

if you ask me the only one shown right is the 3D Hunter.:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking about this when I bought my new well used release. My old release I shot like Dave but seems most people shoot the other way. I guess it come down to comfort. Thanks Guys for your input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts