Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My turn for tribute day.
I would like to thank the Martin family for providing this site, it is truly the best archery site on the net.
My wife of course, for putting up with me hiding in the basement making grips and doing "research" on AT.
Daniel Boone, Sagecreek, Buggie, Tink, Catherine, Mike H, Justin, Monte, OX, Brad R, BS, Noel, Rock M, John J, chickster, Forrest, and a whole bunch more, you know who you are. Thank-you for your information,patience and friendship.
Thank you to everyone that decided to try a HCG grip, I do my best on each and every one of them, and hope they look good and help your shooting.
As far as merit goes, none from my shooting :D Hopefully I have earned some with my grips.

NC ASA Director
To the grip man! :beer: A big ole glass of cold Mt. Dew! :thumbs_up

Registered
I love you man...

but you're still not gettin' my bud light!!!!! :teeth:

You're grip on my bow is awesome... but even 'more better' is having you as a friend. You 'da man! :tongue:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GlowbugAng said:
but you're still not gettin' my bud light!!!!! :teeth:

You're grip on my bow is awesome... but even 'more better' is having you as a friend. You 'da man! :tongue:

Thanks Sweetie!!!

Registered
Tronjo,

The grip I have of yours is on my hunting bow. I love it!! Thanks bud!

HCG grips rock!!

Justin

First Class grip

Man can make any grip you order. Just tell him what you wnat!

Registered
I will never forget the nice box that arrived at my doorstep around Christmas time. What a wonderful surprise that was! It is a shame that I jumped to the wrong side and now I can't shoot that bow. As mentioned, I am selling it too my younger brother who shares my enthusiasm for your fine craftsmanship! To boot, it has my name engraved on it so he will always remember the guy that gave him a great deal on a great bow, with a great grip!!!

The world can be a nasty place and often we all can turn into skeptics from time to time, however, it is the time that we share with fine people such as yourself that helps us erase all our skepticism.

BTW, my new Hoyt Pro-Elite arrived on Friday and really cannot continue to shoot it with Non-Hartl side plates!! :teeth: :teeth:

Ron, you are the man!

Best,
John

Registered
time to get a grip....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.