Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· John
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Micro Matrix, but the sight pins aren't very bright anymore....ordered the new Alpha V5 and wondered if anyone has an opinion about it. Some don't prefer the vertical pins, but that's what I like about the Trophy Ridge sights...anyone else want to give some thoughts about this sight?

· Registered
435 Posts
I have the V3 and love it, night and day over the old TR sights, bright, lite, and super tough.

· US ARMY
963 Posts
site

Hey I was thinking of getting one of the new ones myself. I love the verticle pins and like the new wraps on the new ones. I replaced the fibers with britefibers from scott and sons on my flatliner and it made a 100% briter. Will probably get a new one in a month or so.

· Registered
23,637 Posts
It is everything the Matrix fell short on, and for the record - I love the Matrix...but the Alpha series kicks it's ass!

· John
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SWEEEET!! I am supposed to get my new bow sometime in the next couple of weeks...I was told it would come this week, but the draw length that I ordered is in high demand, so it will take a little longer (which, I don't mind because it gives me time to accessorize!!!) I ordered the Alpha V5 (not micro), a Posten stab, a G5 rest, and a double wide Sling Braid wrist sling. 2009 Ninja Z28, Black with diamond plate blue insert Posten, (comes with black and blue strings), and black with neon electric blue sling. The Alpha V5 is all black with a yellow sticker...I may have to find a way to change the color of the sticker to blue....we'll se how it looks. I'm pretty pumped about the new package!!

· Registered
8,488 Posts
SWEEEET!! I am supposed to get my new bow sometime in the next couple of weeks...I was told it would come this week, but the draw length that I ordered is in high demand, so it will take a little longer (which, I don't mind because it gives me time to accessorize!!!) I ordered the Alpha V5 (not micro), a Posten stab, a G5 rest, and a double wide Sling Braid wrist sling. 2009 Ninja Z28, Black with diamond plate blue insert Posten, (comes with black and blue strings), and black with neon electric blue sling. The Alpha V5 is all black with a yellow sticker...I may have to find a way to change the color of the sticker to blue....we'll se how it looks. I'm pretty pumped about the new package!!
Sounds awesome. I have a black XLR. You may be interested in a beautiful black quiver that I just put up for sale on the classifieds. It is the new Fuse Ventera Shorty. It is sweet but my SF XL's won't fit under the hood. They are 1.5" wide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.