Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Free

Thank you for the link!! Great idea to try them!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
hailfire arrows

i bought a dozen of the hailfires.love the arrows but hate the outserts.they are to hard to remove from targets.outsert needs to be smaller and fit shaft tighter.either that or i will make up some nibbs for them.may have to go to hidden inserts but they need to be worked on to fit also

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I just tried it and they said the giveaway has expired, BUT I sure got added to the mailing list, I had to go into my email and unsubscribe, what a gip :spam4:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Im a lil confussed here. I signed up for the arrows,and was one of the first 10 or 15,and havent received anything yet.

·
Banned
9 Posts
i got mine

i got my arrows a few days a go about two over all. got them cut and then shot them today. let me tell you something, they shot true. those beautiful predator vanes fly like a soaring eagle in the sky out of my renegade sbd. just et me tell you one other thing there hitting harder than the gold tips to.

going to need to bysome more called them up. im going to have to do some searching thats for sure.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
So there is still hope!!! I really want to try these out before i buy a bunch.:)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Got mine today also, from Fla. Will have them cut to size tomorow and give them a shot. Will post my thoughts this weekend hopefully !!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Got mine!

Got mine today. Gonna cut them tomorrow and shoot them. Will pot tomorrow or sat. and give my opinon. If they shoot anything like they look I will be a happy man!:)

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
quality customer service

Got mine today:( called trophy ridge and within 5 minutes they got my info and said that id receive my replacements next week. These guys are quality kinda was expecting to be told well they were free trials so your s.o.l. but no way they apologized several times and told me to expect them next week. Awesome they already got an A in my book and if they shoot half as good as they look Il be picking some up. Wow these things do look sweet.

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
What was the issue with the ones they shipped?

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
problem was....

there was a kink in the packaging likely caused by usps, and the shafts were splintered bout 3 inches below fletching only on one side of arrow so it definetly appears something was dropped on them.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
nybowhunter911....when I called trophy ridge they gave me a 7 digit number and told me just to return them so they could see what was wrong with them. Do you know what I do with this number????

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
PM sent

1 - 20 of 31 Posts