Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can pick a dozen up cheap who here likes them?

can 3 feltch 4" vanes be done on them with a strong helical? Due to the skinny nature?

anything at all? let me know 45 a dozen raw may be worth testing out.

·
Registered
23,625 Posts
Love them....

I've fletched them with flu flus, Blazers, Rayzrs...no issues...

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At a Local shop who is having a Clearance sell on them he hasnt be able to get guys to go with the outsert shafts. I figure if i can get a .002 shaft for 45 raw i may as well give em a try. Unless i hear they are JUNK. which after a little search the guys who have shot them like em.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I haven't shot them, but my father has. He likes them. The insert/outsert is ok, not to my taste, but he hasn't had an issue with them. He has shot them into trees and wood planks and hasn't damaged any of the shafts but he has lost the inserts from them. I was impressed that he only lost the insert and field point with absolutely no damage to the shafts, all he needs to do is get more inserts and continue shooting. They have a nice silent coating on them that is rather quiet, compared to my GT Velocity. If they weren't so heavy in 300 spine, I would absolutely try them. They do penetrate well, a lot better than my old Beman ICS Hunters, and he was shooting 10# lower than I was with an older bow! :angry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts