Archery Talk Forum banner

Trophy Ridge React 5 Pin Sight

3189 Views 17 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  sjj1856
I am wanting to get a new sight for my Matthews Z7 set at 62lbs. I am looking at a 5 pin sight and was originally looking at the IQ micro 5-pin sight, however, there seems to be a lot of mixed reviews with it and I am not sure I want to fork out $125 for one.

I have recently started looking at the Trophy Ridge React 5 pin sight and it seems appealing. My budget for a sight is preferably less than $125. So if there are better options in my price range, I am open to suggestions.

So, my question is, who uses the React 5 sight and what are your thoughts? I do target shooting, deer/turkey hunting, and some 3d.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
532 Posts
Its nice, works well and as advertised. Also very easy tool-less adjustment.

· Registered
724 Posts
I had theTrophy Ridge React 5 pin vertical sight. it sighted in in minutes and was perfect. All of my cool friends told me to get a spot hog hunter and I have been struggling with setting it up for weeks. I had to order shims from spot hog etc. Wish I sated with the react.
My friends were concerned that if I went to a ultra light arrow setup that the gang adjustment wouldn't allow for that and no 3rd axis adjustment. Again in hind site I should have kept it!

· Registered
48 Posts
I have a 2 hunting bows and both bows have a react sight on them so the transition would be the same should I need to swap bows. The react sight is a great sight, very easy to sight in and it stays sighted season after season I had a sure-loc sight before my react and it seemed I was always tinkering with it plus I had to have Allen wrenches to sight it in. It's nice having a tool-less sight like the react. I don't you would be disappointed with react sight.

· Registered
1,979 Posts
Just got the react pro this year in August. It's awesome!! Easy to adjust. Sighted in at 20 & 30, then shot a few groups at 40, 50 & 60. Made a few more micro adjustments & its perfect. My light did not work from the very start though. I called & they said they would mail one but I have yet to receive it & it's been about 2+ weeks since I called. I would def recommend this sight & buy it again.

· Registered
1,656 Posts
I would not use any other sight after using the react sights for a couple years now. Sighting in each individual pins on a sight is a royal pain in the *****.

· Registered
532 Posts
What makes the Pro that much better aside from the bracket being aluminum instead of plastic?
Pro has third axis adjustment while the normal react five pin does not.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.