Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you all feel about the revolution? I have one and am thinking about switching to a Ripcord. My bow was knocked over once and the rest bracket snapped, and at the third leg of the tournament the string slipped and I had to fix it and re-sight my bow in. I know it was whoever put the rest and string on was thir fault, but I just wanted to get peoples input on the Revolution. Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have had the revolution rest and love it. I haven't used any other rests on my anarchy so I have nothing else to compare it to but I have heard good things about the ripcord.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I'll be putting the revolution back on for hunting.

I had a problem with one, but, it was my fault...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
if the rest would fit on the vector 32 riser bridge riser and allow for the set screw to be tightened I would be using one. I cannot get it back far enough for the set screw to get a hold without the back arm hitting the riser. Other than that, I had it set up and loved it on the vector. But,,, just could not keep it tight w/o that set screw tightened into the riser metal.

I have one on my parker and love it. EASY to tune, and has always worked flawlessly. Well over 1000 shots thru it and killed a nice bull at 52 yards last year with that bow.
Parker is the back up bow and I an shoot pretty darn well with it. Sub 3" at 60 with that bow and rest combo.

Only thing is it has to be tuned correctly or you WILL have issues. I believe 75+% of the issues stems from improper set up and not being timed right.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
love mine

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Love both of mine. It's the first drop away I have used for 3D in years. No problems whatsoever with either of mine.

·
Registered
37,118 Posts
For the most part the Revolutions are a really good rest for the money. I have seen and heard of a few launchers breaking. I like it better than the Ripcord since it stays up on let down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts