Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had problem's with there trophy ridge sight moving mainly left and right while shooting. Got it tight as possible but still moves after shooting a while.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Contact Trophy Ridge - they will help you resolve the problem. They stand behind their products 110%

www.trophyridge.com

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just call them. They have a new bar that they'll send you to fix the problem. It's a known issue and they'll take care of you. Got my replacement in just a couple days. No movement since then.

It's basically that they have a groove that's too wide to hold the vertical bar adequately. They have made a new one that works much better.

Brian

·
Registered
167 Posts
Make sure you ask them for the allen head screws also. Get rid of those thumb screws, can't keep 'em tight. I got the new bar and the allen head screws about two months ago, and no movement whatsoever. TR is great about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND CALLED THEM UP. THEY ASKED ME WHICH ONE AND SENT THE PARTS NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
I had the same problem, too but I didn't call them, I helped myself.
In the bar I've cut a thread M3 (similar to 6-32), ground the end of a screw to a peak and screwed it in after the horizontal adjustments were fine. The screw is blocking the horizontal bar, so it can not move while shooting.
Sorry, I don't have a digicam but I guess you know what mean.

·
Registered
146 Posts
TR will take care of your problem when you call. FYI, the newer thumbscrews have an allen head on them also. When you get everything just right with the thumbscrews, you can use the wrench to tighten it on down.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Excellent customer service, you'll have your new bar in a couple days.:cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
TOP PIN

Gaday folks...I just installed a Matrix and as per instructions moved the sight up and down on the bar to sight in the top pin...
After a couple of shots i still can't get it low enough without my arrow fletchs hitting the fibres and i have already broken 2...Has anyone else had this problem and can you get replacement fibres????

Regards....Kunnara

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Yes Trophy Ridge sells fibers & it sounds like you may have to adjust your peep location to get the sight housing up a bit. What bow are you shooting?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Fibres

Gaday Orions,Im shooting a Proline Corsair and i have adjusted everything now to get arrow clearance and trophy ridge are sending out new fibres...
Regards...kunnara

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have not had mine long but I've shot quite a few arrows out of the bow and have not had any problems with the thumb screw on the site. I have not gotten use to the inline from the bottom arrangement though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts