Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought one and am very impressed on how it attracks deer and holds up really well.

I use them for trail camera pictures only, and in the past I have used mineral blocks and they last about 1 week.

I fully expected it to be gone by now, I have to have it out of my hunting area 10 days before the season starts so I guess I am going to have to lug it back out of the woods.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Location...

rodney482 said:
I bought one and am very impressed on how it attracks deer and holds up really well.

I use them for trail camera pictures only, and in the past I have used mineral blocks and they last about 1 week.

I fully expected it to be gone by now, I have to have it out of my hunting area 10 days before the season starts so I guess I am going to have to lug it back out of the woods.
I have been playing with minerals also and have thought about a TR. How far north are you in Northern Indiana? I'm in NE ohio and would like to compare our locations.
Thanks,
Larry

·
Registered
36,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
larrydenise6573 said:
I have been playing with minerals also and have thought about a TR. How far north are you in Northern Indiana? I'm in NE ohio and would like to compare our locations.
Thanks,
Larry
I am 50 miles south of the Michigan border.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks ...

THanks for the info that mean that we are pretty close north and south. I think that I'll give one a shot. Are you buying yours locally or on-line somewhere?

·
Registered
36,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
larrydenise6573 said:
THanks for the info that mean that we are pretty close north and south. I think that I'll give one a shot. Are you buying yours locally or on-line somewhere?
$14.99 Sportsman warehouse

·
Registered
437 Posts
Great thanks I'll check it out

·
Registered
977 Posts
I started using the Trophy Rock's this year, and I am well pleased with there performance and how long they last.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Doesn't $15 seem like alot of money for a TR? I just put out salt and have great luck with deer coming into it, for alot less money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts