Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read that the Trophy Taker's have a spring adjustment so that if you need it too drop faster you can. Does anyone know how this is done??? I've gone to the web site, but did not see anything about adjusting the drop speed of the rest.

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
Remove the bolt that holds the launcher arm on.
Slide out the launcher arm, the spring will prob come out with it.
Look into the area the launcher arm just came from and you'll see 2 tiny holes. This is for the spring adjustment. Mine was really snapping down hard when i got it, so i used the other hole and it drops a little less violently.
It is sort of a pain, though, trying to get the legs of the spring where you want them. Just have patience.

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks:wink: so the way it came from the factory was the faster of the two correct????

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just changed launchers on mine,but to answer your ? about the more tension hole from the factory is Hard because the spring popped out the hole when the bolt came out.I did not notice a whole alot of difference between the 2 holes there very close together.I used a pick to realign the spring,kinda nerve racking if you have large hands.I'd give tt a call calleen is great to talk and has most answers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts