Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't usually do this, but felt the need to do so this time. Talk about a company that takes care of their customers! I bought a smackdown pro from the classifieds here on AT. The rest worked fine, but there was one little problem...All I got was the rest...no cord to attach to my bow limb and no "arrow gripper" to hold my arrow on the bow shelf. I know I could have gotten these items fairly easily from any bowshop, but figured what the heck I'll call TT to see what they would charge for replacement pieces. I explained my situation (bought the rest used and it didn't come with aforementioned parts) and they said "what's your name and address, we'll send you what you need AT NO COST!"

Just wanted to share what seems to be a rare thing this day and age... A great experience with a company's customer service. Way to go Trophy Taker!

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Can't beat that with a stick...

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
My only time dealing with them was a great experience as well. Glad they took care of you!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
They are great to deal with. Moved my rest from one bow to another, gave them a call to buy double sided tape and limb attachment pads and they sent them free of charge. Top shelf folks to deal with!

·
Registered
554 Posts
So i got a trophy taker rest on a trade (not here) and found that screw for the horizontal adjustment is stripped out. TT website is down evidently, or my internet is being a PITA today.

Can anyone give me a number to call or someone to contact to see if i can get this fixed?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Try 406-826-0600.
So i got a trophy taker rest on a trade (not here) and found that screw for the horizontal adjustment is stripped out. TT website is down evidently, or my internet is being a PITA today.

Can anyone give me a number to call or someone to contact to see if i can get this fixed?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts