Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
do you think a trophy taker is good for target competition? and is a launcher better then it for target?
i am thinking of getting a golden key target pro with a launcher, but want to here some opinions on this.
and if i should get a launcher rest, what launcher should i get for the target pro?
thankx

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one more question, is a bodoodle considered a launcher and is it good? i am looking for a good target rest. thankx

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
lots of 300 indoor scores are being shot at our range with the TT. One of the partners shot his first FITA with one-fairly windy day during the long distance part-1335

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so........... is a bodoodle considered a launcher? is this more of a hunting rest or a target rest? (the bodoodle)
and, i have second thoughts on the trophy taker, sadly.
how can a drop away keep the arrow going in the same place the whole time? now, i am begginging to realize that a launcher, or bodoodle, or what ever could be more consistant sinse it is holding the arrow the whole time. is this true?
thankx

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't know if this matters, but i am not talking about the spring steel one, but the drop away. :)

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the original

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Drop away

I switched from the TT dropaway to the TT spring steel and I like the spring steel better. Nothing to go wrong like a rope tied to your cables. I found that on hot humid days my arrows would fly low with the dropaway and now they hit the same with the spring steel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts