Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping someone out here can help me. I have a Firecat, 60 lbs, 27" draw with a Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter rest on it. The bow is shooting awesome, bullet holes through paper, no rest contact, no flight problems what so ever. The problem I am having however is that when the launcher arm comes up it snaps up so quick that it occasionally wants to launch the arrow off of the blade. To eliminate this I am forced to draw the bow back real slow and deliberate which is good for practicing perfect form and is the "right" way to do it, except what happens in a hunting situation or if you have been sitting for a long period of time and muscles are stiff, etc. Sooo I was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems, is it possible that I have the blade coming up too late and it is too close to the valley so I am having to control the let off of the bow? Any ideas people might have I would appreciate hearing them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.