Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently shoot a patriot single cam 67 lbs. with a QT 3000 rest. I shoot a little 3D but I mainly use it to hunt with. I like the rest but was wondering if I should try a drop away. I have heard nothing but good things about the TT and the new GK TKO. Anyone have any opinions of these rests and the durability, accuracy and quality of these as I am seriously considering switching to a drop away to try to gain a little forgiveness and accuracy. Thanks, Andrew

·
74,535 Posts
Trophy Taker

Rock Solid and simple. Used by many tournament guys today.
I use nothing else. Let me know if you have ant other questions about TT.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
the trophy taker is the best rest in the world, not to mention bullet proof!!!
this is the most accurate, simple, and most durable out there, and you will not regret getting this rest.
i have been shooting my best scores since i got the trophy taker, and it has helped me win many tournaments.
go with the trophy taker, it is a really nice rest.
if you have any other questions, TTaker Tech is a member on here, Jerrod Lyle, and he works at the trophy taker place. he will help you a lot.
go to trophytaker.com, and you can find the number to call him too. good luck!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Another vote for the Trophy Taker, I really like mine, easy, not a ton of complicated moving parts, and like Cory said, it BULLET PROOF!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
TKO, TKO, TKO, TKO, TKO!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE mine! You could put a bowtie on it and call it a Chevy! LIKE A ROCK. Easy to adjust, tight tolerances, bit stout bolts and overall frame, smooth, and consistant. 6" groups at 70 yards with hunting setup and 1.5" torn up vanes is good enough for me!

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Have used the Trophy Taker on Mathews, Hoyt, Bow Tec, and PSE have been able to paper tune all with in ten shots or less.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm shooting the tko right now and it is eveything Grant said. Extremely tough, yet very adjustable. Give it a try and you'll be pleased with it. I'm setting up a bow right now for a 3d popup tournament and going to shoot the tko in that tourney.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
I shoot a NAP QT PRO 1000 and don't know what more I could ask of this rest. Very accurate, quiet, durable and few moving parts. I am sure these other rests produce similar results, but everything else being equal, I'll take fewer moving parts and extra cables with me into the woods. JMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts