Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what kind of customer service I can expect from trophy taker I was shooting Today and the y part of my launcher broke in half.i have been shooting the rest for about 3 weeks maybe 500 shots do they have any kind of a warranty thanks for the info

·
74,535 Posts
Got to ask why post here and not give them a call first.

I garantee there customenr service is the best.

Just call them!
DB

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent them an email did not see a number on their site not trying to bash the company at all part of the reason I posted was to get some info on them so if any body has a number I will gladly call them

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
I got great customer service from them, but that was a few years ago.

·
74,535 Posts
Found the number I will call them Monday
PHONE: (406) 826-0600

Good deal. No worries awesome customer service.

Emails rarely work and always best to call.

Good Luck
DB

·
Shut up and Shoot!!!
6,257 Posts
They are awesome to deal with and they make great products. I wonder why your rest broke. Something might be set up wrong on it.

·
74,535 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it is hitting the shelf but I had some felt down I will give the Velcro a try i have used limbdrivers for ever and never had an issue I really did not think it would hurt the smack down it looks pretty durable will reevaluate my setup if I go back to it I put my old limbdriver back on it for now honestly I will probably not go back to it because it will always be in the back of my mind I have been thinking of going to a blade or even a bodoodle for something a little more bullet proof this may have just made up my mind

·
74,535 Posts
Yes it is hitting the shelf but I had some felt down I will give the Velcro a try i have used limbdrivers for ever and never had an issue I really did not think it would hurt the smack down it looks pretty durable will reevaluate my setup if I go back to it I put my old limbdriver back on it for now honestly I will probably not go back to it because it will always be in the back of my mind I have been thinking of going to a blade or even a bodoodle for something a little more bullet proof this may have just made up my mind
Smackdown is tough. Let TT make it right and give it another try.
DB

·
Registered
827 Posts
I had the internal spring on my TT break 2 years ago. I called em up and they said they will ship a new spring out that day, no charge. I asked if I could get 2 springs cause I have a second TT on my other bow and would like to have a spare. No prob. They shipped 3 of them no charge. Good folks over there

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I just called them.And they have a super Customer Service.In 3 days i had my new parts.No charge.They Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
I was taking one apart to clean and lube it and I sheared the bolt off. Guess I don't know my own strength. I E-mailed them and told them what I did and in a couple days I got a package in the mail with a new bolt, lock nut and spring at no charge, even telling them I broke it myself.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I called them today and a new launcher is on the way no questions asked other than if I needed anything else for the rest

1 - 18 of 18 Posts