Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by Dick's Sporting goods yesterday on the way home from work to see if they had any good deals or anything that I might have a need for. And I got to looking at the new 2009 Trophyline Body Armour safety harnesses there(I hadn't seen these in person yet) and mannn they were VERY nice,light and packed with great features. I was thinking hmmm- I could use a lightweight early season subsitute to my new 09 HSS Pro Series vest. So anyways, at closer inspection the Body Armour safety harness had several things that really stood out! Fist off, I love the Suspension Relief Seat, built in rangefinder retractable cord, system controls fall decelerator pack which peels away if you fall and reduces the arrest fall impact by over 50%.

The had them on sale for 99.00 BUT ths weekend they had a 10% off sale so I picked one up for just 89.00! I couldn't resist picking up another safety harness for that price. I came straight home and tried it yesterday on one of my treestands on our farm here, and mannn this thing is REALLL nice! Very comfortable and light and the Suspension relief seat not only acts as a seat to sit on in the event of a fall(takes all of the pressure off you leg strap area if you shoulds fall) but it sure adds even more comfort when sitting in the stand! I'm thinking now that I may be be solely using the Body Armour harness over my new HSS Pro Series vest! This baby is flat out awesome!!:darkbeer:

Just wanted to give my 2 cents on it in case any other fellow ATer's were considering one! I think I'm gonna like this bad boy far more than my new HSS vest! GREAT job Trophyline!!:)

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

I know I'm not the only AT'er that owns one of these and/or has seen one in person! These bad boys are awesome!

And there are a couple of AT sponsors on here that are selling these like hot cakes! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
I looked at Dick's web site and didn't see it. Is it new?

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
I sell them as a Dealer for Trophy line. Let me know if you need a price on one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts