Archery Talk Forum banner

Trouble Paper Tuning Diamond Marquis

1418 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Gary73
Hey guys I need some help. I am having a time tuning my Diamond Marquis. Here are it's current specs.

30" Draw Length, 70 lb Draw Weight, Bojax string supressor, and a String Tamer. I am shooting Easton ST Excel 400 Carbon arrows with Blazer vanes.

I first started with a Bodoodle Zapper 400 rest and could never get it right with that rest so I changed it out to a Whisker Biscuit that I have because it is one week from opening archery season in VA and I thought I could get it to tune easily. It seems like every arrow that I shoot will tear a different pattern through the paper. For example. I had one arrow tearing perfect left and right but needed a little adjustment up and down. The next arrow tore like I needed to adjust the rest inward. I am so confused and need some help? Is it the arrows, is it the bow, is it the rest? I have no clue at this point. I have never had this problem before with any of my other bows. I am open to any suggestions! Thanks!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.