Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
El Cool Arrow >>---->
9,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else amped to try this things? It look freaking awesome! Everything I want in one release :darkbeer: I don't have facebook or social media -- anyone know when its coming out? Has anyone shot this thing I hope its is good as it sounds!

I guess I should say what it is... This release pretty much looks like the Tru Ball Blade but is a hinge and thumb release with perspective adjustments that do NOT affect each other! What!! You can shoot the thumb at 1 hotness and the hinge on the other in one release! If it works like it says Ill have 3 of these. I like hinge for indoor but thumb for hunting and it would be awesome to have something like this for my style based on the video...

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Please post the video! I can't find it!

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
Mid to late July is when Lancaster is supposed to get them. It does look interesting.

·
El Cool Arrow >>---->
9,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
//https://www.facebook.com/truballarchery

Only way I was able to watch on their facebook and Bowjunky

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
I watched it on Lancaster, 289.99!

·
El Cool Arrow >>---->
9,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I watched it on Lancaster, 289.99!
I guess considering the rate of 28 different finishes for new releases the price is par for the course! However, its 2 for one makes it little more worth it! I will have our shop order some!

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
I guess considering the rate of 28 different finishes for new releases the price is par for the course! However, its 2 for one makes it little more worth it! I will have our shop order some!
With an equivalent Abyss/Fulkrum combo one is close to $500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
--------------
1,824 Posts
Looks interesting and a great concept. definitely would be nice to have a hinge and trigger release with the EXACT same handle with out paying for 2 releases.

Hope it isn't just another signature model that the signee doesn't actually use after the honeymoon period.

·
Registered
18,420 Posts
Too bad you couldn’t use it with the hinge or trigger option without changes, like at full draw go from hinge to trigger.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I get that it says shoot either trigger OR back tension,... but is the tension side a hinge style, or a pressure type tension release?

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I get that it says shoot either trigger OR back tension,... but is the tension side a hinge style, or a pressure type tension release?

It’s a traditional thumb release on one setting and a standard hinge on the other. If you watch the video it clearly shows the hinge being rotated to fire.

·
Ice Cold
11,925 Posts
When I saw the video playing in the preview I told myself the only way I’ll consider a new release is if it’s a hinge and a thumb. Then I watched the video. Take my money.

·
El Cool Arrow >>---->
9,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When I saw the video playing in the preview I told myself the only way I’ll consider a new release is if it’s a hinge and a thumb. Then I watched the video. Take my money.

I agree I’m primarily a thumb shooter but like a hinge just not all the time! So for me this is soo perfect.

·
Ice Cold
11,925 Posts
I agree I’m primarily a thumb shooter but like a hinge just not all the time! So for me this is soo perfect.
The only time I shoot a thumb is during hunting season. Having both in 1 is perfect as long as it’s consistent. I hated the HBX but love the HBC so I’ll give another Wilde signature series a shot.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts