Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought one of these, the pro shop had it marked down to 15.00. anyone ever use one and how do they like it?:cool:

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
WOW! That's a pretty darned nice price you got there! I have one, but the wrist strap is too big for me. The release functions flawlessly, and has had quite a few shots through it. Good little release if you've got a bigger wrist than I do! LOL Actually, I think they made a new strap for it this year that adjusts smaller, but I always wanted a Scott Little Goose, and their strap fits me, and I got a good deal, so I'm gettin' a li'l goose.

·
Registered
447 Posts
The loopmaster is the best release I have used for bowhunting. I have 4 or 5 releases that I dont even look at anymore. I just like the feel of the loopmaster much better than anything I have ever tried and I got it for FREE!!! The checkout lady at Cabelas just forgot to scan it I guess. It wasnt all her falt, I had about $1,200 worth of stuff all over the counter and Iam sure she forgot what she had scaned and what she hadnt, I didnt notice until I got home 2 days later. Oh, and it was on my birthday so thank you Cabelas for the great gift! :D

Bryan

·
Registered
498 Posts
Anyone wanna trade?

I have a Loopmaster that I got this year for hunting. I like the fit and feel of the release, but it doesn't fit me well when I am wearing my gloves. I think I am going to try something different. If anyone wants a Loopmaster in pretty fair shape with the velcro strap, I'd consider a trade or sell it outright (I want to replace it before I sell it, though).
Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Mike

·
Extreme Opinionated One
43,775 Posts
I used the loopmaster glove version for hunting last year and the year before and I think it's a good solid release. What I liked about over other ones is there is NO travel to the release trigger. That is put a given amount of force on the trigger and it goes off with no movement to the trigger till after it breaks. Some releases I've seen you have to move the trigger a 1/8 - 1/4" before they will fire and I don't like that. This year I switched for hunting to the short n sweet release from truball. Now I don't need the dloop.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
4000fps

If the nice lady at Cabellas had scanned the release twice. Would you have gone back or contacted the store for your money back?

Just wondering?

·
Registered
447 Posts
I would of contacted the store to get my money back. I live about 5 hours from the Owatonna store so they would have to send me a check. Iam greedy. :D

Bryan

·
Occam's Razor
8,335 Posts
I have one, very good release that always worked as advertised. But that trigger is something that I cannot shoot for long........so its seats on the shelf. Once in a while I get it down so that I appreciate my BT's more.......:D ............ck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts