Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like any info. you guys have to offer on the Truball ST3. What you like, don't like, reliability, etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
i use a st360 and really like it. the trigger is really nice.

i have no complaints about it at all.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would it be easy for someone who has always used a wrist strap to adjust to, and do you think it could be used for 3D and hunting.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Would it be easy for someone who has always used a wrist strap to adjust to, and do you think it could be used for 3D and hunting.
i use my st 360 for everything. i beleive it is a target release. has a no travel trigger also which is great.

it makes a click when it goes off but the deer i shot didnt care. he just stood there after the shot until the arrow hit.

about the switch from strap to t handle. idk it depends on you. i went from a strap to a t handle easy and had zero issues. i can shoot both perfect but just perfere the t handles over all feel and not have a strap on me when hunting.

go to a shop and shoot a couple t handle releases and see if its something you like. see if you like a 3 finger or a 4 finger and what fits your hand good.

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,327 Posts
Love my 360 and it took a bit of playing to get used to it from the wrist release. Mine really helped me with target panic. Would just hold on target and keep pulling until the bow would go.
Used it as a training aid for the TP one year and then made the total swich the year after that.

Don't use mine to hunt with but no reason you couldn't.

·
Registered
120 Posts
st3 is Truballs best release,you dont need those xtra bells and whistles of the 360 . You dont see that nonsense on Carter releases.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts