Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying one and thought I would ask if any body has had one if it is worth it I am looking at the one with the detachable bracket thanks

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I have several buddies using them. Most with the regular bracket but one has the longer bracket. They all love the sight, and I do not hear anything bad about them. It looks to be a very good sight for the money.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have one. It is a great sight. I have had no real problems. I did have to make a small adjustment. The light would completely wash out the pins in a low light situation. I just took masking tape and layered it on the light until it was the right brightness. The thing i like the most is the reducing diameter pins. Its great at longer distances. I don't think you will be disappointed with it.

·
Registered
37,169 Posts
We just got some in our shop and they seem to be a great sight. Im interested in the extended bar 3 pin with the .029, 019 and 010 green pins. The micro adjust work very smoothly. My only concern is how well the toolless lockdown will hold after alot of shooting.

·
Guipago
3,092 Posts
I am thinking about buying one and thought I would ask if any body has had one if it is worth it I am looking at the one with the detachable bracket thanks
I had one with all .010's and really liked it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.