Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to order some accessories today for my new bow and have settled on the Xtreme sight. Should I go with the tool-less for hunting or save my money and not have to worry about something getting knocked loose? Also, is the micro adjust worth $20? I don't mind less convenience in setting it up if it's going to stay nice and solid. Has anyone has experience with the tool-less getting bumped?

Mike

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have the tool-less version and have never had a problem. It is a rock solid sight and you will be pleased. But, if I could do it again I would get the micro-adjust. I believe it is well worth the $20.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I don't know the micro adjust version, but the toolless is fantastic. The customer service is also second to none. You will be pleased, either way, I am sure!

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
I've got 3!

All toolless and micro-adjust. Never had a minutes worth of problems with any of them and they get used pretty hard.

Take that back--one came with a defective light and they put me a new light in the mail the same day. Didn't even have to return the bad one.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Go with the tool-less Micro Adjust version. Best sight I have ever used, And I have used Plenty. Get the light and not the TFO pin, who needs 6 pins anyhow?:darkbeer:

N

·
0 Posts
Another vote for Tool less. I had ordered the tooled one(cheaper) but it was out of stock for two weeks which turns into three so I paid the 11 bucks and got the tool less upgrade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts