Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the above releases for sale. All are good working condition. Just switched to using back tension only. Scott is mossy oak camo and has the rod connection. Asking $55tyd for the Scott. Boss X is titanium in color, asking $115tyd. Chappy Boss is black, has the caliper head and spare spring for trigger. Great working order with minimal surface scratches. Asking $65tyd for the Chappy Boss. I have to use my phone since the computer is down. I can and will text pics of the releases. My feedback speaks for itself. Thanks. Eric

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pms replied. Trades considered, if they are releases, I prefer three finger thumb releases or Scott back tension releases. Mostly looking for trail cam, but will consider all offers.

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pms replied. Back to the top, all are still available for sale or trade

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Pm sent

Sent from my DroidX using Tapatalk

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pms replied. All releases still available. $115 tyd for the Boss X, $55tyd for the Scott Sabertooth, and $65tyd for the Chappy Boss. Pics available via email or cell because my computer is down.

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pms replied. All releases still available. $115 tyd for the Boss X, $55tyd for the Scott Sabertooth, and $65tyd for the Chappy Boss. Pics available via email or cell because my computer is down.
Back up for the morning....

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you your offer, but I will pass on the trufire. All pms replied and pics sent.

·
Living The Dream
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scott is sold/payed for. Boss X is sold pending receipt of postal money order. Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
903 Posts
payment for boss x sent today

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.