Archery Talk Forum banner

TRUCarbon Trial

2999 Views 63 Replies 53 Participants Last post by  upserman
We are (for the first time!) offering AT members a chance at some "FREE" samples! Im going to start at 10-15 trial packs but as most people that know me, I can double that in a whim........ Now the "FREE" part is comes with a catch ................ your results. We want to know your good, your bad, your ugly while using TRUCarbon. We figure just before the rut kicks in we'd like to give some members an extra edge they may need for that "10 more yards" or that "one more step" we all have experienced at some point. This should be interesting and educational for all followers..........Good luck Brothers/Sisters
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What we'll do is, lets say by midnight monday ill tally up all the people that responded and basically draw names. Dont ask how ill do that because i havent decided how to draw names but it WILL be honest and fair to all involved. Now i only want honest opinions here, we all have our views on hunting and we respect them all....... we just might not agree on everything right? We learn new and better ways to use our products all the time from customers and we've never did this trial anywhere else so I thought "what the heck" . I have all your PMs but no need to be private as i want everyone to see your success's OR failures, but we're positive you'll have success or we wouldnt try this!

· Registered
8,488 Posts
Please include me. Thanks.

· Registered
6,951 Posts
Please include me in the drawing.

Thank you.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.