Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After shooting a Truball Pro Diamond release and then picking up the TruFire 3D it [the TruFire] seems pretty rough in the trigger action feel.
Anyone tinker with theirs by polishing the internals or something to get it smoother???
Mine is a backup only now. Stays in the backpack in case I drop the Diamond.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
I like mine.
I tried a Chappy Boss and thought it was too loud.
Yes, the thumb trigger does take some getting used to, but once you do its kinda hard to use anything else, at least for me.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thumb trigger..

Oh I definately like the T handle thumb trigger. These are both that type. I had used only wrist strap releases up until a few moths ago.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I like mine but if you get one be careful if you use the barrel, I bumped it at half draw and it split my lip open pretty good. After that I took the barrels off both mine, still works great. I've been thinking of trying a T.R.U. Ball Diamond Pro if I get some extra cash ...

·
Registered
50,327 Posts
I personally don't care for them, same reason you pointed out don't like the way it triggers. I won't spend the money on a release I would have to modify to use, instead I would put that money into the release I like----IMHO for that style of release you can't beat the TruBall line of releases.:wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts