Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BOWFITTERS...PRO TUNER...
3,228 Posts
i have one and really like it.......... its a great site for the money. i had a spot hogg and i like this site better, it would be perfect if it had micro pins...........:wink:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Free bump as I too am very interested in this sight. I've only seen in inside the package and it looked very bright. Took someone long enough to figure out graduated sites was a good idea.

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
I just wish they had put the 5x.010 on the fixed mount. It's very bright and very nice, I enjoyed shooting with mine, but like the man said, wish they had micro pins.

·
Maaaaaahh......THWACK!
2,691 Posts
Love mine so far

Plenty of adjustment and easy with out all the extra crap to break and go wrong like the last two "top end sights". The sight ring glows and the pins are ultra brite, I have never had to use the light, but it comes with one. Totally protected pins. For 99 bucks I do not think you can beat it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
For those of you that bought the five pine, did you get the one with (TG5505DB) or without (TG5505FB) the detachable bracket? I don't need the DB one, but I can find it cheaper that the regular one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts