Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love watching these things,,,got #2 and #3,,,is #1 worth finding and buying??
What I learned from them: keep patient,and WAIT for the BEST shot angle/position. Believe it or not, while watching a doe approach me from an angle Saturday the 9th [opener] I waited because of the front shoulder/leg bone being in the way. I TRULY believe I benefited from all the kills in the video,,remembering how they waited for a better angle before taking the shot. I DO believe it helped me wait for mine.
Mine was after she turned and trotted back up the hill. "Ecked" her to a stop and took a good killing 24 yard shot.
Thanks Primos for the knowlege [and of course the great enjoyment].
Alan in Ga.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
You might check Ebay if it is not available from Primos.

I have all three and love them all. I think Primos make one of the best videos out there.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks,,,now I have

........now I have an excuse to go visit the BassPro store in Atlanta, GA. Have not been to the new location yet!
Alan in GA.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
love it in the 3rd one when one of them said.............

"i took a starvation bead on him"

i lost it on that one.

good video's.

camoham

·
Registered
24 Posts
truth bow hunting #1

I also bought it at basspro but do yourself a favor because there are a couple of little booklets in with the dvd. Make sure that the disk is still attached to the holder in the case. With all the extra stuff in there there is a a chance that the disk can get scratched. i went through this the first time i bought it. when i took it back we had to open 4 new dvd's to find one that wasn't scratched. It is yet another great product from the Primos boys.
Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts