Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I I can't comment on classified posts.I read I need to post things in order to comment.hope this works.any advice appreciated thanks.just fyi I'm really not tech savvy.

·
Premium Member
5,404 Posts
You need to have 20 posts and have been a member of AT for 2 weeks to use the classifieds.
AND . . . .

Reactions: Ryanmichael1

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason I I can't comment on classified posts.I read I need to post things in order to comment.hope this works.any advice appreciated thanks.just fyi I'm really not tech savvy.
You need to have 20 posts and have been a member of AT for 2 weeks to use the classifieds.
AND . . . .
View attachment 7301689
Thanks very much I did not know that. In two weeks my wife will change her mind about spending the money.LOL

·
Premium Member
5,404 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
welcome to AT

·
Registered
2007 Bowtech Tomcat
9 Posts
Commenting and saying hello

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well I forgot I joined last year, but I just posted for the first time today when would my 2 weeks start?

·
Registered
15 Posts
New to the forum and understand the 2 week/20 posts to participate in the classifieds. Is it acceptable to post a "what is it worth?" thread? It would help me decide if I wanted to sell my bow or keep it as a back up. If it is OK to post a WIW thread, is there a specific place that it belongs? Thanks.

·
Registered
Elite Impulse 31 Kuidu/Black
28 Posts
I've been here since 2012 and am having to posts 20 posts as well. I always enjoy just reading the posts and dont reply much due to so many great educated members there really isn't a reason to post the same answer to a question etc 100 times I feel. But i get it. No one likes scammers lol. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.