Archery Talk Forum banner

Trying to pick a sight HELP!!!

560 12
Someone help me pick a new sight for my new MONSTER!!!(ordered)
Not sure if if I want to go with a single adj. or multiple pin. Just a hunting bow so I'm kind of leary about having to many pins to abscure target in low light situations, but not sure about moving my sight at SHOW TIME either. Please give me your advice and be brand specific ;);)
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,335 Posts
look into the copperjohn battleaxe or the tourney master

· John
2,740 Posts
Someone help me pick a new sight for my new MONSTER!!!(ordered)
Not sure if if I want to go with a single adj. or multiple pin. Just a hunting bow so I'm kind of leary about having to many pins to abscure target in low light situations, but not sure about moving my sight at SHOW TIME either. Please give me your advice and be brand specific ;);)
I tried a slider and didn't want to mess with adjustments in the stand...I have a Trophy Ridge Micro Matrix on my Stealth, and I ordered the new Alpha V5 for my Elite (Bow should be here this weekend!!). I like the vertical pins...they don't obscure the target much at all.

· Registered
5,249 Posts
I use swords line of sights, they make good multi pins and single pins.

· Registered
6,702 Posts
Get one of the new Sword Centurion single-pin sliders. That Monster is gonna be so fast you won't have to worry about adjusting it very much for hunting. You'll be able to set it on 25yrds and hold a tad low for a 15-20yrd shot and a tad high for a 30-35yrd shot. Anything past 35, you'll have time to adjust it anyway. Now that I've got used to the single pin sight picture, I don't think I can go back to a multiple pin sight. You won't regret getting a Centurion for sure.

Dawg

· Registered
8,473 Posts
Get one of the new Sword Centurion single-pin sliders. That Monster is gonna be so fast you won't have to worry about adjusting it very much for hunting. You'll be able to set it on 25yrds and hold a tad low for a 15-20yrd shot and a tad high for a 30-35yrd shot. Anything past 35, you'll have time to adjust it anyway. Now that I've got used to the single pin sight picture, I don't think I can go back to a multiple pin sight. You won't regret getting a Centurion for sure.

Dawg
Very True. If you go with a multi pin sight, I dont think any of the sights out this year compare to the armortech HD. Sword makes a great sight but its not in the same class. The centurion they have out may very well be the best slider Ive seen to date however.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.