Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't tune it! Sometimes a bullet hole most of the time tears left and low. I have it set to rise at the last 1 inch of draw. Maybe I'm getting contact with the rest. My nock is set just a tad high almost level. Do I need the arrow to stay on the rest longer? I'm about to go back to the trusty biscuit. I've tried vanes and feathers. I'm shooting 70lbs w/28inch Beman ICS 340's. Should be plenty stiff. Is there away to adjust the speed of the drop with the spring in the rest?

·
Registered
9,514 Posts
Timing

Sounds like your rest is timed good, if you have it raising the arrow the last inch or so, you might have a cam timing issue. JAVI has posted before how your cams should be at full draw, do a search or just contact JAVI with a pm, he'll get you set up.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
I just put one on an ultratec and had similar symptoms. Mine turned out to be the coord attached to the arm was coming up and hitting the fletching. I had to tie mine lower on the cable...3.75" below the arm of the launcher

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Or you could take a peice of rubber band and tie one end to the cord and the other end to the riser (the skinny part in back of the grip), not too tight, just so that it pulls the cord back down out of the way of the arrow. Works great.

·
Registered
780 Posts
i'd stand the rest up longer. if the rest falls to soon then the back of the arrow will fall with the rest, and then the fletches can have clearnce probs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.