Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just set up a new link on our TURBO NOCK website.
TUNING TIPS.
Within the next few days there will be considerable information posted by myself and TEAM TURBO members on setting up bows and rests to shoot TURBO NOCKS.
I would appreciate help from any interested archers who are already shooting turbonocks.
If you are happy with you set up and wish to share info with other turbo users this is the place.
If you are not happy with turbos and ran into problems and would like to see if the problems can be solved this is also the place.

I am working on putting up some photos that show how to tune and set up bows. this will take a few days.
there are already some discussions on this site.
Thanks
Nick Snook

·
Registered
560 Posts
Turbo Nocks in Canada ?

Hello

Looking for Turbo Nocks call Wendel @ (403) 545-2121
He will sell all the Turbo Nocks you need.
:)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Turbo Nocks

All you have to do is call the phone number and Wendal will look after you!!!;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Easton X7

Could you use Turbonock with Easton X7 2312
and also with X7 Cobalt 2314?

Has anyone been winning any international tournament
with the Turbo yet?

Regards,
Harald

PS Could i order from the web site www.turbonock.com for
shippment to Norway? Do you accept payment thru PayPal?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure we ship all over the world.

As for international tournaments. I have some amature shooters competing , but I am more interested in sport and hunting than putting a lot of money into pros.
I had a pro shoot a 300 at Vegas and that proved that at least the TURBOS were as accurate as conventional fletch.
Winning an international tournament depends more on the shooter than the equipment.

Having equipment that improves chances for a clean kill is just as important to me.
I sometimes post photos of my groups on the web. Some archers tell me I should not post them because they are not all Xs.
I am just an average shooter, but I can shoot less than one inch groups at 40yds with the TURBO. for some reason I shoot tighter groups at 40 than 20, but I have poor vision and I think With my scope I can see better at 40????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts