Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, Just set up my turbo nocks and LOVE them!!!! I did the lipstick check on them, got a perfect " x " through the whisker biscuit. The t-nocks work great!!! I know I will be ordering some shortly for my indoor carbons!!! People look these over they are super!!!!!

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
x-ring-1,
:D :D What have we been telling everyone for the last 3 or 4 years?;) :) :D
I'm Glad you finally tried them and like them so much! :)

Dick

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
The Turbos really will pack themselves in tight! Here's a pic of a group shot at 20yds. note 2 shafts that are missing the turbo... they popped off and broke a fin off at the target because of the tight group. I put them back in and kept shooting... even while missing a vane and they still groups with the rest!

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
Just buy them off there website. They don't run, they SPIN!!!

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Here's the website address: http://turbonock.com/

and here's the Toll Free Number: Sales Representative at (866) 814-4722

Or:send an email to [email protected]

Nick is traveling to several shows and won't be home for a couple of weeks, but there will be someone there to take orders and also fill orders.

Dick

·
Registered
54 Posts
i tried a set of them and got horrible results. i was using the green torbo nocks and a trophy taker rest out of my AR34 and the arrows paper tuned but flew like knuckleballs. no consistent group pattern whatsoever.
in my understanding of arrows it would seem to me that an arrow must first stop ocsillating or flexing before it can spin, the turbo nock defies that theory with the angled groove in the nock making the arrow spin right off the string which is against arrow flight theory. an arrow must stabilize and THEN spin.......
what am i missing, i have asked several Turbo Nock owners and kno one has given me an answer to this question but to say..."well i don't know but they work....." great answer?!?

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
the fins of the turbonock does have a helical look to them as for how severe it is it look like a nice helical and it does stabilize the arrow rapidly. the design works well whether shooting fieldpoints or broadheads. i shoot the hunters most all of the time except if i am shooting at a target at20 yards.
rob k

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
My guess is that Legacy Hunter was not getting clearance. But that's just a guess.

My Hunters are flying just super off my Darton Cyclone w' Muzzy ZE. Broadheads and pictures by MOnday nite.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
About 55 & 45 grains. Its about 10 grains more than vanes and a uni-nock. However control is so good with a Turbo Nock, they make new rules for FOC %, as in "forget about it".

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
You will find a slight increase in your range as well. I'm saying.... your 10 yard pin is now good till about 17 yards or so. You will be amazed at the fligh of your arrows with these!
It's worth the $20 to try!
If you can't find them to buy, I'll hook you up with some, just ask!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts