Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turbonock fall sale!!!!
This seems silly but I do have a rational reason for this.
I used to do a good many hunting shows in the midwest and the northeast. They are all in the winter after hunting season. The most common excuse I would get from a potential customer was.
" Hunting season is over. Maybe I will try them next year." of course you know where that goes.

So if you have ever had an interest in trying my products. and have them shooting well with your setup way before the season begins here is the deal.

This is only available through Archery Talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By any Turbonock product and get 18 for the price of a dozen
To do this just order from our website and when you checkout there is a comments box.

Just type in the box that you want the Archery Talk deal.

This is not required but I would appreciate you giving you AT user name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are already a Turbonock shooter!!!!!

You can get two dozen for the price of one dozen!!!

All I require is a photo of you , either shooting Turbonocks, or posing with your setup showing your bow,arrows, and of course nocks. If you have any good photos with game. that would be nice! or tournament shots?

When you check out be sure to e-mail the photo or photos to . [email protected].

I will be using the photos on AT and I may possibly be doing some shows this year and will use them at shows Also.
“A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.” Mark Twain
Black Swan Archery Staff Shooter
www.turbonockfactorystore.com
Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
+ Reply to Thread
Quick Navigation Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases Go Top

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found this review on youtube. I have no affiliation with this person.
https://youtu.be/WXg3qciky3o

Again. new customers. 18 for the price of 12.
old customers 24 for the price of 12 if you can e-mail me a photo .

just go to our website. www.turbonockfactorystore.com and place an order . Then in the comments box just ask for the Archery Talk Deal. If you want different colors just ask for an assortment. We have green, orange, white.

Sale runs through July.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been running this sale for a few weeks. It will end the lat day of June.

The main reason I am running the sale this way is to see how much of my online sales actually come from Archery Talk as compared to other advertising I do.
I have had a spike in sales since starting this sale. but less than one in ten on line purchases are from Archery Talk.
So I will wait and see how the sale ends as to where I put my advertising funds next year.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the sale is almost over. What I have learned from this promotion is that Word of mouth, and just having an online store on the internet sells better than advertising on this forum. I have had a sales increase during this promotion,but less than 1% of the purchases took advantage of this sales offer. So they must have made a decision to buy my product from some other source than Archery Talk. I contacted some who purchased and the most common response was they were searching on line and came across them or they saw someone at a shoot using them.
Not what I expected.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since word of mouth seems to work I will make a permanent offer to any member of Archery Talk.
If. you do shoots or are a member of a club. and want to make a few extra bucks. you can buy my nocks at dealer prices.

Or if you just want a good deal.
I will give DEALER prices to all.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since word of mouth seems to work I will make a permanent offer to any member of Archery Talk.
If. you do shoots or are a member of a club. and want to make a few extra bucks. you can buy my nocks at dealer prices.

Or if you just want a good deal.
I will give DEALER prices to all.
View attachment 2371898
I forgot this detail.
If you want to take advantage of the dealer pricing you must order by phone. (603 795 4933) I can process master card. visa, discover, and american express.
My website will not work for this pricing.

I grew up in an archery-gun shop where we knew the customers and they knew us and our business grew by word of mouth.
I want to be able to talk to customers. and get to know them.

Again the number is 603 795 4933

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.