Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Undocumented
18,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out Sopt and stalking a Tom Turkey and a Jake When i had a little accident. Please have a laugh on my behalf. My Bow cam took a Pounding and kept on recording..... I'm glad that my bow is alright and i didn't get stuck with my Own 100 grain Montec. Got back home and double checked my pins. I'm al set for tomorrow. Put your Speaker at half volume then adjust up if needed. You can hear the Gobblers in the tree line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUJhrEksiRU

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Did that gobbler slip in a drop kick you from behind :wink:

·
Undocumented
18,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont get what happend and what was that sound was it you gobbling?
lol. I have a Gobbler Locater. You can hear the Turkeys Gobbling back at me. I was trying to pivot and get the right shooting angle. But the Pine Needle and debri gave way below my footing. What you didn't see was me hitting the ground. I saved my bow and stayed away from the Broad head. I was getting into position waiting for the Toms to come out of the tree line. lol.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
LOL thats funny.....even better on video!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
oh ok lol on your video and what I could picture in my head it just looked like you dropped your bow thats pretty funny though wonder what the tom did lol

·
Undocumented
18,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the kind comments. i hope you had chuckle out of it. I hope to redeem myself here in the next few days by tagging and bagging one or both of them. Without falling over on my rear end!. lol. Hunting is great!.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts