Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

Just thought I'd share with you a short film my buddy and I put together. He gets all the credit for the edit! We are headed to Kentucky next weekend to enter it into a film festival.

Let us know what you think!

Is it spring yet!?

https://vimeo.com/151466174

·
Registered
498 Posts
Top notch in my book great job. I wish April can't come soon enough.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Not trying to harp at all, just don't want you guys to get pinched for making a mistake.

I'm sure the hunting takes place in different states. I just saw a MO tag and your first double in the video. Just make sure that was a "legal" double. I'm guessing it wasn't in Missouri, just looking out for you guys.

Great video BTW.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not trying to harp at all, just don't want you guys to get pinched for making a mistake.

I'm sure the hunting takes place in different states. I just saw a MO tag and your first double in the video. Just make sure that was a "legal" double. I'm guessing it wasn't in Missouri, just looking out for you guys.

Great video BTW.
Appreciate the tip! :) the double was last day in Wisconsin. I think footage is from 3-4 different states!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Great video!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Aim Small, Miss Small
608 Posts
That's one awesome video! Love that you don't mind shooting jakes, as long as they put on a show they're fair game!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts