Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for somewhere to hunt turkeys outside of the Kansas City, Kansas metro (Olathe, Shawnee, Bonner Springs, and the urban sprawl that is KC, KS...) this spring, 2009. I live in this area and am only looking for access to good property for a few afternoon or evening hunts and maybe a Saturday or Sunday during the Kansas season. The timing is of course up to property owner. I do not need to be guided, but would love to get to know a new hunting buddy if the opportunity presented itself. This is for me and me only when I get off work during the week, etc. Therefore, the location would hopefully be within 15-30 minutes from (as a landmark) I-435.

I am offering...a fully guided hunt on my privately owned property in northwest Missouri (www.anyseasonoutdoors.com). This would be a 3-day hunt over a Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Monday during Missouri's 3 week season that runs from April 20 until May 10. This is the real deal and our "style" of guiding is similar to being at a buddy's hunting cabin in all ways, but all of your amenities are taken care of. Details are negotiable. Contact me here versus the website above please. Thank you.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Clarification

To clarify...that would be OUTSIDE of those towns listed - Olathe, Shawnee, Bonner Springs, etc. So I'm looking for somewhere in the area from Leavenworth to Bashor to Lawerence to nearly LaCygne I suppose. Maybe farther? Thank you for any interest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.