Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 840 Posts

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to lack of winner(s) to claim their prize, I shall re-run the giveaway again. This time a few rule changes, and so are the prizes.

I know you all wanted some lighted nocks for the turkey season (Firenock do offer 54 colors). You also know that green light on grass is the most visible, right? Here is the deal, just like the Christmas giveaway. I have a number between 1 and 999 (it is the last 3 digits of another check I just received yesterday, so it is about as random as possible, I made a copy of the check so no trick here). Any one post on this will have multiple chances to get it. Only 1 grand prize winner; for tiebreaker, the lower number wins. You can post once per 12 hours. MULTIPLE POSTS within a 12 hours period WILL disqualify you!

The grand prize winner will get 6 Firenock; 3 Hunting and 3 Target circuit, all with GREEN LED and 12 Firenock nocks; (6 green and 6 other colors) 6 O-rings, and 6 batteries. Grand prize winner has your choice of any style ("S", "A", "E", "H" and "F") to fit your projectile! An 18-pack of Aerovane I or Aerovane II with an Aerovane tool will also be included. Its value is over $135.00. Who ever got the number first will be the winner! The winner will be announced on May 1st, as the contest will end on April 30th.

This is where the rule got changed. I shall post the closest 30 of the winning number; the winners that contacted me by the end of May 10th will be awarded the prizes. The grand winner will be red, the other prizewinner will be green, and the rest will be black. By the 10th of May, if the prizes are not awarded, I shall award the ones of the green, then the black winners who have contacted me. The idea is that ALL TEN PRIZES will be awarded by the end of the 10th of May. Therefore contacting me as you are one of the ones on the list is critical or your forfeit you prize.

Since there are going to be again 10 winners (1 grand prize, and 9 other prizes) I am going to give the 9 non–grand prize winner a choice in this round, all value around $12.95:
1) you can have a lighting nock (Firenock's budget brand (MSRP$12.95) and it will only fit standard size arrow only)
2) An Aerovane Super Trial pack (6 Aerovane, 6 Aerovane II, and a tool)
3) a Firenock hat (without the LED light)

Good Luck to everyone.

·
Registered
862 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
217 :shade:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
052 please