Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received great news from my local archery supplier that a custom order sword sight would be shipped out within 7 business days( according to the person whom took the order).
OK, I have read some of the posts where people have had to wait several weeks for their product.. So aim my hopes to high?.. Regardless, I think they are an awesome and great sight. I will let you all know how this works out..Clock has started....

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Received my custom Sword left handed "Twilight Hunter" Sight today.. :rock:

Was delivered in a timely manner especially for a custom order.:set1_applaud:

First impression is that this sight is rock solid and machined to perfection. I also like the fact that it is manufactured here in the U.S.A. I'm over joyed with the end result thanks, Sword..

Attachments

·
Bone Collector
5,396 Posts
Have you shot you're bow with the sight yet?
If so, how do you like it?

AK13

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Archerykid13
Yes sir,
I requested .010 pins in blue and yellow as I have trouble seeing greens and reds. Had my 20yd sighted in within a few shots. Tomorrow I will go to the range and set the rest of the pins. Was very user friendly in making all adjustments.
Before I left the shop we set the third axis. Again, very user friendly.

Pins are clear and fiber optics bright. I'm glad I went with the blue as it stands out well for myself.. Rock solid on the bow. Great sight thus far..

·
Bone Collector
5,396 Posts
If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost?

>>----AK13----->

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't mind ya asking but I rather discuss that through a PM no disrespect. I don't want to do a disservice to my local archery supplier. Are you looking for a sight similar to the one I have?

·
Bone Collector
5,396 Posts
Yeah I want a Right hand with Green, and blue pins.

>>----AK13----->

·
Registered
322 Posts
I ordered one straight from them a few years ago and they told me it would be 3-4 weeks.
I ordered it on a Monday and I got it that same FRIDAY.
Big fan of the Sword.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Archerykid13,
The shop I ordered from received mine and another 7 pin right handed standard red,green,yellow combo.. Their pricing is very reasonable compared to some of the other brands..

KTMRacer,
I hear ya. Read a couple of posts where some had said they had waited some time for their product. Glad to say Sword was able to meet my request in a timely fashion. Will definitely do business with them again..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts