1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Not twins but look a lot alike... Two great bucks either way

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
You make me sick!!!! WHY WHY WHY must people rubb these great pictures in like this?:):):):)

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'm pretty sure there are three different bucks there.

·
bowonlywhitetails
16,757 Posts
They don't look like twins to me, but they are sweet bucks!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Nice bucks...I'd say they go anywhere from 135 to 145 ..One is a little bigger than the other.. Good luck with them

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm pretty sure there are three different bucks there.
I agree that you have three different bucks. The guy looking into the camera in the 4th pic is different. All are very nice bucks. The guy in the first pic looks very mature, while your symmetrical 10pt might score the best around 150 inches.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I agree that you have three different bucks. The guy looking into the camera in the 4th pic is different. All are very nice bucks. The guy in the first pic looks very mature, while your symmetrical 10pt might score the best around 150 inches.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
186 Posts
After looking a little closer, I think you were correct. There are only two bucks. The different angles of the pics and the curved brow tines threw me off.

·
Registered
753 Posts
After looking a little closer, I think you were correct. There are only two bucks. The different angles of the pics and the curved brow tines threw me off.
Could be. I've looked again but still not positive.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Haha. Yeah I give up.
Yea....ok I saved the pics and blew them up. I "think" the deer facing the camera in pic 4 is the same deer in pic 2. His g2 curves in a bit. I do not think the deer facing away from the cam in pic 4 is the deer from pic 1. The deer in pic 1 g2s are shorter than his g3s. The deer facing away in pic 4 seems to have at least equal length g2 and g3. I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yea....ok I saved the pics and blew them up. I "think" the deer facing the camera in pic 4 is the same deer in pic 2. His g2 curves in a bit. I do not think the deer facing away from the cam in pic 4 is the deer from pic 1. The deer in pic 1 g2s are shorter than his g3s. The deer facing away in pic 4 seems to have at least equal length g2 and g3. I could be wrong though.
If bill took 6 dollars from joe, and joe took 2 dollars from sally and 9 dollars from pete, and pete gave 3 dollars to bill and sally had 8 dollars before she gave pete 1 dollar and joe took 2, how many dollars did pete start with?

thats what my brain was going through when i read that lol :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts