Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Looking to get a custom set of strings because, well, I'm stringing my conscience (yes, the awful political reference will continue until, well, I'm banned or told if they don't stop I'll be banned and then I'll just call the mod low energy or crooked or something...).

I've been told Twisted X but have never used them before. Anyone have experience with them for a Rize per chance?

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I have no experience with Twisted X but many of us are shooting Catfish Customs strings (retrieverfishin) with great results. His strings are top quality, to spec, price is reasonable and service fast. Mike also stands behind his strings as well as or better than most.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I purchased a set this year for my Rize. Installed them myself. There the first set that i have ever purchased and or installed so i have nothing to compare them to but they seem like quality strings and am very happy with them so far. Flo yellow and green with a teal pinstripe, pretty sharp.

·
Registered
13,600 Posts
I have no experience with Twisted X but many of us are shooting Catfish Customs strings (retrieverfishin) with great results. His strings are top quality, to spec, price is reasonable and service fast. Mike also stands behind his strings as well as or better than most.
so does #1buckslayer.
i put a set no my old i34 & i31 shane's string where spot on for specs. you can see his work here..http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4270257

1 - 5 of 5 Posts