Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When timing the binary cams on the Bowtechs, does it matter which end of the cable or string you put the twists in or take the twists out? I realize that you're either shortening or lengthening the string or cable but does the method you use effect the timing differently? My Allegiance cams look like they are timed but my axle to axle length is about 3/8" to 1/4" too long.

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Question...

I've got a post going on right now concerning the axle to axle length and speed issues with my Allegiance. What is your speed compared to your birth certificate? I just want to see... my axle to axle is 33-7/8" and I'm slow as molasses! :mad: (compartively speaking of course)

-ZA206

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest with you, I've never had it chronoed. It shoots flat from 20 to 35 yards and that's all that matters to me. My axle to axle is 34" right now and I've seen the A to A published as 33 5/8" and 33 3/4" so I'm not exactly sure what it's supposed to be. 33 3/4" will work for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.