Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Are added to the line up , 2 cam bows :tongue:
One is under 3lbs
Check there web site :darkbeer:
It looks like 3 New bows. Eliminator, UX2 and the Menice. Eliminator looks really nice for the price and the UX2 and Menice will be nice for beginners that are going to need draw length adjustments. Nice addition to the line if you ask me

· Premium Member
963 Posts
Looks like an exact copy of the X3, but with two cams instead of one..

Looks like it is 2fps slower then the single cam X3....why again would you buy this over the X3??

· Registered
5,033 Posts
hhmmm a company that was only solo cams are going back to two cams...I guess the circle come complete now. Two cams are what is wanted.

· Registered
649 Posts
UX2 as a draw weight range from 30 to 70 lbs and draw lenght from 22 to 30"

X3 from 40 to 80 lbs and 25 to 30"...

I am searching a Compound bow for my wife (25" DL and 30/40 lbs DW), i have already look for Martin Leopard and Parker Contender, but with the UX2, Mission may interest me as well!!!

· Registered
12,598 Posts
Twin cam...barely 300 IBO...non parallel limbs.

Groundbreaking stuff :confused2:
I don't think Mission Archery is supposed to be ground breaking stuff. They are supposed to be good quality, low cost bows.

· Registered
5,479 Posts
hhmmm a company that was only solo cams are going back to two cams...I guess the circle come complete now. Two cams are what is wanted.
And another quote-"Looks like mathews finally woke up and figured out that dual cams is the way to go."

Well I hope they've made you happy.

Not everyone wants a dual cam bow.

However on the other side of things its nice to see some new things from Mission.

· Registered
5,150 Posts
Twin cam...barely 300 IBO...non parallel limbs.

Groundbreaking stuff :confused2:
A 2 cam bow that is only shooting 300fps. Hell, Parker came out with one that shot 330 and it sounded like an older bow going off(like a .22 rifle). Leave it to Mathews though, I bet theirs 2 cam bow is a lot quieter because it has 14 harmonic dampeners built into the cam.:ROFLMAO: INOVATION

· Registered
12,598 Posts
A 2 cam bow that is only shooting 300fps. Hell, Parker came out with one that shot 330 and it sounded like an older bow going off(like a .22 rifle). Leave it to Mathews though, I bet theirs 2 cam bow is a lot quieter because it has 14 harmonic dampeners built into the cam.:ROFLMAO: INOVATION
As Bob Jenkins pointed out on the other this is a Mission bow . . not a Mathews.

· Registered
127 Posts

wait and shoot one before making judgment........and if you would look at the new bow line up for Mission you would see that hey don't have the Mathews damping system on them.........but you are right... they are quieter.... a lot quieter than other two cam bows...smoother too.....
again give them a try when they get into the shops..........:)

· Registered
12,598 Posts
wait and shoot one before making judgment........and if you would look at the new bow line up for Mission you would see that hey don't have the Mathews damping system on them.........but you are right... they are quieter.... a lot quieter than other two cam bows...smoother too.....
again give them a try when they get into the shops..........:)
Come on Bob . . that would mean actually TRYING something before talking garbage. Don't you know you can make the full evaluation of a bow just by looking at a picture on the internet and seeing the specs? I mean afterall . . the Drenalin is just another Switchback based on the pictures and specs . . right? :wink:

· Registered
693 Posts
You do realize that thats only 12 fps slower that the SPEED companies(bowtechs) new flagship bows? not much of a diff if you ask me, and you know it wont be a 800$ bow.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.