Archery Talk Forum banner

U Know You Wish U Could-U Dream U Could-U Hope U Can

3588 Views 80 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Bees
lets face it.....every single year when the indoor season is upon you......

U say to yourself this is the year......the year of what....the year you are going to beat that person who has always just been alittle better then you...

this is the year you say your going to shoot a personal best, because last year you blew it on the first or last end.....

this is the year when you say your going to go to a shoot and not finish on the last page of the posted results.....

we all know that we have those people in our sights that we never really let know.......and then we never are embarassed when they end up ahead on the results page....

well let me be the first to say......this year.....i am cuz i will

so.....when i make my annual trip to the north and shoot it out with the yankee's......i really have no choice this year but to put NEW YORKS GREATEST SHOT as the person i will take down this year....oh ...let the record reflect that last year....i did take down THE HAMMER.....so i now must move on up to who has been being touted as the ROY HOBBS of NY ARCHERY......non other then MEGA DAN......so there you have it yanks....HAMMER is of no concern or competition this year.......i have to skip right on over RAINMAN....as MEGA DAN obviously has.......DY best get your BOY preparing......

now....who else will fall to the army of ONE......

well as it is...last year i beat my SENSI in vegas (i aint saying-im just saying) so this year i guess ill have to step up and look at taking down a different member of the famed Tuscaroara dojo......could it be HINKY

speaking of Vegas.......if memory recalls correctly....i do believe that a AT archer who goes by the handle of USN was handed his arse last year in vegas.....im sure this year will be no different

keeping to the vegas theme now....i am going to put it out there right now and say this is the year that THE SWAMI tastes defeat.....perhaps he and the rest of those hill hump pro pro's can all gather up and boo boo lip together

ok KWARD......ive yet to defeat you or your score in a indoor shoot....this is the year i change it ......

now that im picking on the LADY PRO PRO'S.....i would be remiss if i failed to call out lady WATSON.......so here it is....vegas.....you will be defeated both at the practice dojo and at the ball room extravaganza

i will be adding to the U LISTS....

oh and feel free to add yourself if your so inclined
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

· Smilin' Bob
25,079 Posts
I swear...nobody will have as much fun as I do this coming year.:wink::tongue::)

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I swear...nobody will have as much fun as I do this coming year.:wink::tongue::)
um Bob.....open your eyes my man....you are surrounded by DOOM:tongue:

· Smilin' Bob
25,079 Posts
um Bob.....open your eyes my man....you are surrounded by DOOM:tongue:
So. Its MY world, I can do what I want with it. Besides, watching other folks pout is fun too...particularly if you're enough of a smart arse to egg it on.:)

· FITA/TRAD/PARA SuperMod
3,706 Posts
I see your rambling again...forget your Prozac?

This is the year that OBT will be in white in Vegas, because he has to get it right at least once in his lifetime.

You will give in eventually...and that's from one snob to another.

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see your rambling again...forget your Prozac?

This is the year that OBT will be in white in Vegas, because he has to get it right at least once in his lifetime.

You will give in eventually...and that's from one snob to another.
oh ill be into white in vegas alright:tongue:

this is the year to kick some butt and get off the last page:)

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
OBT,
As much as I have enjoyed (and still enjoying) outdoors, this indoor stuff is starting to get a little easier to digest. :wink:

Shot a new PB last night at Carolina - I still got a ways to go before I add many "U"s to my list. Right now, my biggest challenge is "me".

Having said that, I will admit that Mac & Sarge are on my "feasible" list and Jarlicker is on my "dream" list. :tongue:

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OBT,
As much as I have enjoyed (and still enjoying) outdoors, this indoor stuff is starting to get a little easier to digest. :wink:

Shot a new PB last night at Carolina - I still got a ways to go before I add many "U"s to my list. Right now, my biggest challenge is "me".

Having said that, I will admit that Mac & Sarge are on my "feasible" list and Jarlicker is on my "dream" list. :tongue:

Prag....when will U ever learn.....U have to set your sights high in order to achieve....and with the lumpys you are placing in your sights you might as well stay on the porch.....

if your gonna be a tree....might as well be a redwood...not deadwood

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats right Bowtie hand em out.... there's enough for everyone.
hey, ill take a case of that stuff....poor ole swami is gonna need a boost this year

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Wow i guess I am going to have to save money up every year to participate in some of these shoots. Sounds like Onebowtie needs to be knocked off his throne:tongue:

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
Prag....when will U ever learn.....U have to set your sights high in order to achieve....and with the lumpys you are placing in your sights you might as well stay on the porch.....

if your gonna be a tree....might as well be a redwood...not deadwood
Even a redwood has to start somewhere. :wink: In the short time I've been in the archery world and here on AT, I've talked enough smack for a lifetime - time now to stop talking and start spreading some of Bees canned formula. BTW: did you realize a new movie was released today in Bees honor? "The Secret Life of Bees" - coming to a theater in your area soon.

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Even a redwood has to start somewhere. :wink: In the short time I've been in the archery world and here on AT, I've talked enough smack for a lifetime - time now to stop talking and start spreading some of Bees canned formula. BTW: did you realize a new movie was released today in Bees honor? "The Secret Life of Bees" - coming to a theater in your area soon.
U know what happens when geese stop chattering......they get cooked...so if you want to stop.....U will be about the only thing getting canned.....

Bee's is famous.....no denying that.....

· Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
False hopes.....I like it.:wink:

· Registered
8,684 Posts

I still want a Prag Lee Smack Talkin Bobble Head Doll..

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
False hopes.....I like it.:wink:
so what your saying here is that......U have no grand illusions like you did last year.....good....very good....every man has to know his limitations...glad to see you have faced yours

I still want a Prag Lee Smack Talkin Bobble Head Doll..
they are available at all the gas station quick stops around here.....

· Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
so what your saying here is that......U have no grand illusions like you did last year.....good....very good....every man has to know his limitations...glad to see you have faced yours.
New tactics. We'll let the score sheet on the 8th of Feb speak for me. :zip:

· Registered
3,542 Posts
I think this man's head is full of fantasies that will remain unrequited. :D

It is nice you have some amount of confidence no matter how falsely placed, but a quiet confidence that radiates inward is the best kind to have.

A loud, brash confidence flowing outward is much like exhaling hot air. It leaves you empty inside, wanting confidence. It is best to keep your confidence to yourself and not give it away to others.

The Swami

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
New tactics. We'll let the score sheet on the 8th of Feb speak for me. :zip:
going through archery life as a mute aint saying a whole lot....

I think this man's head is full of fantasies that will remain unrequited. :D

It is nice you have some amount of confidence no matter how falsely placed, but a quiet confidence that radiates inward is the best kind to have.

A loud, brash confidence flowing outward is much like exhaling hot air. It leaves you empty inside, wanting confidence. It is best to keep your confidence to yourself and not give it away to others.

The Swami
look swami.....last year i had to equal the pro pro in your area that has a stangle hold on you...and while keeping that pro pro in check, i let you get away in clean air.....

this year.....he nor you will be of any competition.....you hilljumpers should just stick to your sectionals and shoot each other

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.