Archery Talk Forum banner

UConn Outdoor Open

1422 12
Hey Everyone,

The UConn Archery Club is hosting the UConn Outdoor Open on Sunday, April 3rd. This will be a great opportunity to practice for the Arizona Cup the following weekend. We will be shooting a 72 arrow round at 70m for recurve and 50m for compound on the new compound faces. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here or contact the club at [email protected] Thanks!

Chris Pelletier

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
533 Posts
Looking forward to getting outdoors. We'll be there!!

· Registered
88 Posts
Thanks for holding this. We attended the inaugural event two years ago. Great hosts, but it was sure windy. Here are directions to Depot Field from the UCONN site:

Depot Field lies on UConn's Depot Campus at the north west edge of it's main campus. Depot Field's two grass fields serve as the Huskies primary practice field as well as a secondary or backup game field. Directions 6 Bourn Pl, Mansfield, CT 06268

http://www.uconn.edu/storrs-campus.php

· Registered
1,063 Posts
I sure hope it is going to be warmer for your shoot than it is here in Cincinnati area right now. A bit cold with the temps hovering at high thirties, brrrrr:smow: SNOWED here today! Spring/summer will come, I guess when :flypig: pigs fly!
GOOD LUCK AND GOOD SHOOTING TO ALL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.