Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I buy a ps2 from a guy for $40 thinking I got an awesome deal. He was trading in at a used game store so I asked if I could buy it instead. He was getting $37 in store credit so I offered him $40 cash. He wins cause he gets cash instead of getting stuck with credit, I win cause I get a cheap ps2 to replace my broken one. Except that, the only one who wins is him, cause I get home and the hunk a junk (would really like to use other language right now) does not work. Eventhough I asked him if it worked, he said "yeah works great, I have 2 I just need to get rid of this one. BAH, that $$ was to be used towards my new arrows I've been wanting so thanks to that __________ I now have no ps2 and no arrows. Thats what I get for trusting people, just because I'm not willing to screw somebody over it doesnt mean somebody isnt going screw me. Lesson learned. :mad:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Well, why don't you send them in to Sony and get them fixed. The first time mine took a dookey, it cost me shipping to get it there and the second time the laser just plainly went bad, it cost me $12.50.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts