Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past couple of years you guys have helped tremendously with the local bow raffle that we do here at home ..... I am proud to announce that this year we are doing an AT only raffle. The tickets will not be limited to 200 as once proposed instead we will have a date period that the tickets will be sold in and the cost will be 10 bucks a ticket ..... all proceeds would go to a charitable organization...... the organization we have chosen this year will be a brand new Junior Archery program starting here and we all know how important preserving the sport and introducing new people and kids to archery is. Payment for the tickets can be sent via paypal @ [email protected] or you can mail me the money for the tickets ... Please PM me for an address if you are going to mail the money.... We have not set a final date for ticket sales yet and as long as there is interest we will keep going. The winner will receive either a Tribute, Trykon (XL included) , or Switchback XT (Winner's Choice of bows in their DL, weight , RH or LH). I posted a feeler thread on this raffle earlier and the response was phenomenal so lets keep that going .... I have emailed several archery accessory companies and have yet to hear from them but I am trying to get some of them to donate some more prizes to this cause and then we will not only have 1 winner but several ... Also remember as stated in the feeler post also AT now has 50,000 members so I know that the chances we have at really helping this program get off to a GREAT start are excellent. I am also going to say that since we originally set a limit at 200 tickets after we pass 200 for every 50 tickets sold we will add something elso to the pot. So if we sell 300 tickets that is 1 grand prize and 2 runner up prizes .... WHO KNOWS how BIG this can get let's give it a shot and see ....

Thanks ,

Mike

Mike

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
You've got a PM.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump... come on guys

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:bump:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have sent pms to everyone that replied to the original thread .... If I sent you a pm and you have already sent me one I am sorry and please forgive me .... Just wanted to make sure everyone who showed interest was aware of the new post ,

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
archernga23 said:
I have sent pms to everyone that replied to the original thread .... If I sent you a pm and you have already sent me one I am sorry and please forgive me .... Just wanted to make sure everyone who showed interest was aware of the new post ,

Thanks,
Mike
Good idea . . . I didn't realize it was new until you PM'd me . . . you should have paypal. :thumbs_up

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Hope you have a great turn out............

I sent payment for one ticket thru my paypal and my wife is gonna do the same.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
paypal sent Mike,great idea.:teeth:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the support guys .... keep it comin

·
Registered
844 Posts