Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the local Wal mart. couldn't believe my eyes they had all there MAFEWS bows on clearance. gotta love the clearance season.

FANBOYS REJOICE!!!!!!!

·
crossbows are archery :)
7,063 Posts
yep!

I just got all the left over Acorn rage. $8 a bag! I have plenty for winter and next fall.
Koz

·
Registered
733 Posts
any prices you can give would be appreciated. Maybe I could send you some $$$$$ and you could pick me up one.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Went to the local Wal mart. couldn't believe my eyes they had all there MAFEWS bows on clearance. gotta love the clearance season.

FANBOYS REJOICE!!!!!!!
mm, now maybe they are selling for what they are worth.....:eek:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
WOW you guys are so lucky....none of the walmarts around me carry any serious sporting goods. They limit to fishing and camping. The hunting section is a shelf area about 5 feet long. Got to LOVE NJ

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
WOW you guys are so lucky....none of the walmarts around me carry any serious sporting goods. They limit to fishing and camping. The hunting section is a shelf area about 5 feet long. Got to LOVE NJ
ya but look where you live! we don't drive around shooting each other, unless your tresspassing!:mad:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Never heard of a walmart selling mathews ....:confused:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Never heard of a walmart selling mathews ....:confused:
That's what I was thinking. Heck they don't even carry adult bows in my town anymore. They may have a youth model?

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,336 Posts
It's not just NJ, ours are about the same around here. Every now and then they may stock more hunting stuff, but the archery section matches your 5 feet of space, if we're lucky.

This is the time of year to buy though........they really mark down what hunting stuff they carry. I can usually find my archery gloves, windicator, and maybe some mouth reeds for dirt cheap around Christmas time or just past New Years.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
The sad part is the guy that started this thread thought he was being funny as opposed to making himself look like a moron :mg:

But yeah, I have a bunch of Walmarts near me & the outdoor selection stinks at every single one of them.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
mm, now maybe they are selling for what they are worth.....:eek:
While I am sure you meant this as humor, it is actually true. The market is adjusting the prices on its own. The saddest part is that I bet they are still making a profit. Perhaps consumers will eventually wake up.
Dan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts